Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sharing is Caring...

My awesome friends have been sharing some great dollhouse- related artwork with me (thanks guys!) and I thought I would share as well.

Cool dollhouse art comin atcha...

Heather Benning (did I even have to question if this was going to be cool? her name is "Heather"- It's a no-brainer) created this amazing real-life dollhouse. Um? Be prepared to be amazed.

Another piece that's totally tubular is this amazing installation by Rachel Whiteread. You can check out another view here. Clearly I missed the memo on this one, since it's a bit dated, but I find her stuff inspiring none-the-less!

have you heard of Kate Benson? Her miniatures are sweet.

Okay, that's all for now. Doll-housers onward. What? I don't even know what I'm saying anymore....

No comments: